Custom Dog Tags by www.BAYAREACUSTOMZZ.com

So my daughter recently got a puppy for her boys and they named her Coco, she is a ball of energy and loves to play. Tried to get her to sit for this photo but every time I got close she would  want me to rub her belly so this is the best picture I could take. Those eyes are powerful and you must give her what she wants. This name tag is just the perfect, I  chose the small size and from the customization I added purple glitter,  black font and simply her name on one side and my daughter's phone number on the other side. She is not going to grow big so the small size will remain the perfect size for her. But love that you can literally  make your own color combo, they have different color glitters, letters, font styles so you can get a different look for every pet and get creative. Its something a bit different than what's already available at the pet store or even the vet it's affordable and it was delivered really quick too, 100% recommended!!!





#bayareacustomzz #nametag #pets #customtags #dogtags #petsofinstagram #dogsofinsta #puppies

https://bayareacustomzz.bigcartel.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog