SOCOO 75oz/2.2L Half Gallon Water Bottle Odorless Sport Water Jug BPA Free Hydro Jug

 If you are like me you might have a problem drinking your daily required amount of water. I love water but I kind of loose track of how much I have thru out the day. And just drinking water is not for me, this jug is perfect because I just have to drink one daily. It has a big mouth so I can put fruit to flavor my water or just ice if I'm heading out, better yet make ice cubes with lemon and orange slices in it or any fruit you like. It has a comfortable handle with a non slip texture, measuring lines and easy to carry strap. Leak proof, BPA free plastic and comes in many colors so you can get one for everyone in the house. Wether you workout, enjoy the outdoors, go to your kids sport events, go camping or on a road trip, this jug is for you.  The wide mouth also makes it easy to clean with a brush, specially if you put fruit in your water to make sure there's nothing left behind. Makes a great gift as well.




#waterbottle #bpafree #waterjug #hydrate #hydroflask #fitness #gym #workout #outdoors #hiking #camping #sports


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C17WL42/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1602689253&sr=1-4&keywords=half+gallon+water+bottle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog