Fairywill Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Organic Coconut Charcoal Toothpaste Mint Flavor Destroys Bad Breath, Fluoride Free and Gluten Free Charcoal Toothpaste for Whitening Teeth

I have tried natural toothpastes before and a few charcoal ones including the powder ones that make an infinite mess. But to be honest this is the first that comes specifically in morning and night formulas and that what intrigued me. Love that they are made with no fluoride or peroxide, also are SLS free and no triclosan. They are minty but not overwhelmingly flavored and make foam like any regular toothpaste. (Some natural ones don't) I drink coffee and tea so I need all the whitening help I can get and I must say that in about a week I started to see a difference. I'm pleasantly surprised by this brand and got to say I recommend!!!




#fairywill #toothpaste #oralcare #nofluoride #charcoal #noperoxide #slsfree #notriclosan 

 https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B089JYTFZ3#Ask

Comments

Popular posts from this blog