ANAIRUI Green Tea Facial Mud Mask for all Skin types- Deep Pore Cleansing & Blackhead Remover Mud Mask, Pore Minimizer, Hydrating and Moisturizing 3.52 Oz

Skincare is one of the simplest ways to practice selfcare and it can be with a simple 1 minute massage or a 20 step routine, the important cue to take away is to make time for me every day to do something that makes me feel relaxed at the moment and fabulous down the road.

This clay mask to start it smells wonderful and I wasn't expecting that, clay masks usually smell like that clay (earth) at the most I expected to smell like tea but it doesn't,  it smells like a spa. It's also creamy and not as drying as other clay masks I've tried before and I was pleasantly surprised by this as well, my skin felt clean yet soft after I removed the mask. You are supposed to leave it to dry 15 to 20 minutes and because it doesn't turns you to stone you can multitask while it's drying, it's quite comfortable to the skin to the point that you forget you have it on (unless you walk pass a mirror). I have dry skin so I'm in love, I also like that it's hypo-allergenic,  paraben free, cruelty free, no SLS, PH Balanced and is Non Comedogenic. So any skin type can use it even sensitive skin.





#skincare #beauty #face #mudmask #greentea #moisturizer #deepclean #facial #hydrating 

https://www.amazon.com/GREEN-TEA-CLAY-MASK-FACIAL/dp/B07VVFTK71 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog