ANAIRUI Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 100% Pure Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid with Aleo Vera and Antioxidants

I'm on my late forties and hyaluronic acid is one of the top ingredients I look for in my skin care products because of its ability of holding 1000 times it's weight in water. This is why it's absolutely crucial in plumping our skin and keeping it hydrated making fine lines virtually disappear, and many makeup products are using it as an ingredient as well and I love that even though I use some before I apply my makeup primer. The vitamins and botanicals make this serum smell like a SPA treatment and with continued use my skin does feel moisturized and nourished. Every skin care routine no matter how simple should include at least one serum and this should be the one you start with. I'm paying closed attention to the skin around my eyes, the sides of my mouth and my neck because I have dry skin but also these areas skin are thinner and the lines are more noticeable. It leaves my skin soft, smooth feeling renewed. They're cruelty free, PH balanced, hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, no SLS and non comedogenic.






#skincare #anti-aging #beauty #face #moisturizer #hyaluronicacid #youngerskin #serum 

https://www.amazon.com/HAYLURONIC-ACID-FACIAL-SERUM-FACE/dp/B087D2179P 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog