Instanatural Hyaluronic Oil Free Moisturizer

I have dry skin so hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that I look for in my skincare. I also have old acne scars and dark marks so Vitamin C is another ingredient high on my list because it has brightened them. This moisturizer is light, it's absorbed quickly and it smells like a SPA treatment because of the botanical blend it has. The ingredient list on this moisturizer has all the good stuff in like prebiotics and probiotics and the bad they left out. Cruelty free,  no parabens, sls, mineral oil, formaldehyde, synthetic dyes, petroleum, DEA,MEA, TEA and other unsafe preservatives.







#myinstanatural #poweredbyvitaminc #hyaluronic acid #moisturizer #skincare #beauty #botanicalblend

 https://instanatural.com/products/hyaluronic-oil-free-moisturizer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog