Korean Orchid SD by Morganna's Alchemy Laboratories

This moisturizer is lightweight,  it's absorbed pretty quickly and it doesn't leave a greasy residue. It doesn't have much of a scent either, it's not completely odorless but I just can't really pinpoint exactly what it is. Maybe I was expecting it to have a floral scent because of the orchid and is throwing me off, it just smells like skincare.  Anyways after a few days I could feel a change in the texture around my eyes, being more plump yes but also kind of silky and that makes a difference in the way I wear makeup because it applies differently. I started using it in my neck area as well because the skin in this area is getting thinner, losing elasticity and lines are more noticeable. The ingredients in this moisturizer help regenerate and boost the skin's own ability to produce collagen so it repairs itselfs elasticity and by being able to keep in moisture the fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable. This year I'm going to pay extra  attention to my skincare routine and do my very best to find products that are good for me but also good to the environment and keep that in mind as much as possible.This is hypoallergenic,  cruelty free, non GMO, Paraben free and eco certified.
 




#skincare #beauty #face #makeuptools #antiaging #hydrating #serum #koreanbeauty #eyecream #parabenfree #crueltyfree

https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/morgannas-korean-orchid-sc 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog