Oalka Workout Fitness Top

The material on this sports bra is so soft and comfortable yet sturdy and the construction is very well thought out, the seams are perfect and the inner bra holds me in without suffocating feeling. The inner cups are removable and the material has little holes that makes them quick dry as well. Love the crop top length because it gives it versatility active wear wise because it's a really cute top. Perfect to run errands so wear it with jeans or a skirt or just your leggings right after yoga class now that the weather is better and this tie dye print in this shade is so my style. It makes me happy when I find sports bras that are on my size and actually fits this ladies comfortably without them either spilling out from the front or sides or just feeling like I'm suffocating them. Plus this top comes in over 20 colors/prints to choose from and have a stunner fitness wardrobe.

 




#sportsbra #activewear #gymclothes #quickdry #fitness #yoga #workout #croptop #bratop #pilates #running #gym #active

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FT5DLGM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog