Biotin Conditioner by Pureauty Naturals

 I have thin hair and because of my thyroid I lose more hair that I care to admit but I still color it and style it, maybe too much to be honest. And as we age we go thru so many changes that affect our hair, sometimes is hereditary, due to hormones or as the side effect to medications or treatments to certain illnesses and that it happens to all of us not just men. This conditioner left my hair feeling thicker and looking healthier and shiny, I know that continued use will nourish my hair and bring it back to life and it smells so good like sweet vanilla. Best if used together with the Biotin shampoo and the Biotin Hair Serum as a whole system to strengthen your hair from the roots to the ends of your hair and keep a healthy scalp. Really love the approach to the natural ingredients, vitamins and botanical extracts Pureauty naturals puts into their products, I feel that's what makes them better.



 #mybiotin #pureautynaturals #biotinhairgrowth #biotin #healthyhair #naturalingredients #strongerhair #hairgrowth #thickerhair #hairserum 

https://pureautynaturals.com/products/biotin-conditioner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog