Babington Soap 2 in 1 plant based Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer in Uplifting Lemongrass


Lemongrass is one of my favorite essential oils because of its energizing citrus scent and this hand sanitizer is so good. At first pump it smells as any other sanitizer and feels a bit sticky as well but it almost immediately melts into my hands leaving this heavenly citrus scent plus my hands are left very soft. Lemongrass essential oil has been proven to have  antiseptic, bactericidal, and fungicidal properties making it a powerful ingredient that just happens to smell amazing. Having a moisturizing sanitizer is a must because at this point I lost track of the number of times I disinfect my hands in a day and the hand sanitizers at the entrance of businesses are pure alcohol which dehydrate the skin. Having the small bottle in my purse that I can refill at home is great. Having a plant based, vegan friendly, no parabens, no sulfates option is always welcomed, 100% recommend!!!









#handsanitizer #babingtonsoap #plantbased #lemongrass #moisturizer #moisturizing #veganfriendly #noparabens #antibacterial #nosulfates #madeinusa

https://babingtonsoap.com/products/plant-based-moisturizing-hand-sanitizer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog