Tiki Dog Taste of Spain Healthy Grains Chicken & Shrimp Paella Recipe in Broth Wet Dog Food

 I'm in love with Tiki Dog's International flavors and it blows my mind every time I open a can and it looks just like the picture. Smells delicious with peas, diced carrots, rice and shredded chicken my dog swears she's eating my food. I top her dry food with it and she cleans her bowl every time!




#tikidog #petco #dogs #dogsofinstagram #dog #dogstagram #puppy #doglover #instadog #dogoftheday #doglovers #doglife #pets #love #puppylove #pet #puppies #cute #dogsofinsta #puppiesofinstagram #instagram #of #doggo #petsofinstagram #dogslife #animals #cats #ilovemydog #petstagram #doglove #cutedogs #bhfyp

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/tiki-dog-taste-of-spain-healthy-grains-chicken-and-shrimp-paella-recipe-in-broth-wet-dog-food

Comments

Popular posts from this blog