Dogswell Jerky Minis Immune System Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag

Ohh did she find a new favorite snack, yes she did!!! Now the sound of opening kitchen cabinets brings her to the kitchen door in seconds. She's extremely excited as soon as she sees me open the bag and I'm loving the ingredients and most of all what is not. This is a new brand to me and I'm always looking for healthy options for the dogs and I'm always happy to share when I find some.



#dogswell #chewy #jerky #dogsofinstagram #dog #dogstagram #puppy #doglover #instadog #dogoftheday #doglovers #doglife #pets #love #puppylove #pet #puppies #cute #dogsofinsta #puppiesofinstagram #instagram #doggo #petsofinstagram #dogslife #animals #cats #ilovemydog #petstagram #doglove #cutedogs #bhfyp

https://www.chewy.com/dogswell-jerky-minis-immune-system/dp/182577 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog