Tamagoyaki Pan / Egg Pan / Japanese Omelette Pan / Pancake Pan / Omelette Pan / Square Frying Pan, Safe Non-stick Coating, Cooktop Safe, Black, 5" x 7"


I've been as of lately watching a lot of international travel and food blogger channels and Japanese always win for me so when I saw this pan on Amazon I had to get one and Im so glad I did. Not only does it deliver on the non stick promise but it was super easy to make the rolled omelette and a breeze to clean. Now I'm thinking of fun stuffed rolled omelettes and even crepes. I'm in love with this little pan!!!







#lavensi #tamagoyaki #cookware #kitchenware #cooking #kitchen #kitchentools #food #kitchenutensils #cookwareset #kitchendesign #kitchenappliances #kitchendecor #tableware #homedecor #kitchenaccessories #castiron #foodie #alatmasak #cook #onlineshopping #kitchenwares #dinnerware #handmade #peralatandapur #pingganmangkukmurah #chef #kitchengadgets #bhfyp #glassware #lecreuset #bhfyp

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B098KYBY28?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog