Memory Foam Pillow Orthopedic Neck Pillow with Washable Bamboo Pillowcase
By Marine Moon



I suffer fibromyalgia and sleep is a struggle for me, wether is pain keeping me awake or just plain insomnia, sometimes is both. I have gone thru several pillows and the one I was using before this one is memory foam and costs double the amount of this one and lately I was using it between my legs when sleeping on my side. I was delighted to try this one because of all it's attributes, having a bamboo pillowcase that is breathable, hypoallergenic and so soft. The special shape that accommodates my head no matter how I sleep eliminating pressure points and that is everything to a fibromyalgia patient. The memory foam is firm but comfortable and is the perfect size, I  had a pillow with a similar shape once that was thinner and the memory foam was too soft, I ended up using it as a chair cushion.  For the quality of this pillow I find the price super economic, like I said before I've tried many and they usually cost more.
#memoryfoampillow #bamboopillowcase #hypoallergenic #orthopedicneckpillow








https://www.amazon.com/Marine-Moon-Orthopedic-Washable-Pillowcase/dp/B07CQHWMCP/ref=sr_1_1?m=A659S8VPEXSV5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1543303058&sr=1-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog